On-Site Services at Arizona Center for Hand to Shoulder Surgery
Here at Arizona Center for Hand to Shoulder Surgery, we know that your time is valuable, and we work hard to make the most of it by offering a variety of on-site services so you don’t have to drive across town or wait in long lines for the care you need.
- Casting and splinting (Durable Medical Equipment - DME): Our orthopedic technician is here to provide you with on-site casting and splinting services. Proper fit and adjustments of our durable medical equipment (DME) may be necessary if you are fitted with a cast or splinting device. We are here to make sure things are fitted as comfortable as possible.
- Digital X-ray: At Arizona Center for Hand Surgery, we have on-site diagnostic imaging. Get your imaging tests done when you need it, with our on-site digital X-ray. Our Digital X-ray machine delivers lower doses of radiation compared to previous models, produces high resolution images quickly, so you can begin treatment right away.
- Flouroscopy (Phoenix Office): Fluoroscopy procedures are real time X-rays, producing moving images of organs inside the body, allowing doctors to see functions of the body they wouldn’t otherwise be able to see with normal digital X-rays.
- Computed Tomography (CT Scan): Computed Tomography technology, combines a series of X-ray images taken from many different angles and computer processing technology, to create sections of images of the bones and soft tissues inside the body. CT scans are used to take pictures of internal organs, bones, soft tissue, and blood vessels. They may be ordered for acute injuries and conditions or for chronic vascular conditions. They are also an invaluable tool in determining the exact size and location of tumors and guiding procedures to treat these tumors.
- Physical therapy: For your convenience we have Desert Hand therapy on site or let us refer you to our outstanding network of physical therapists in and around the Phoenix area, who can provide services at a location that’s most convenient for you.
- Team collaboration: At Arizona Center of Hand to Shoulder Surgery, teamwork is important to us. We work directly with your referring primary care physician, and anyone else who has been partly responsible for your care. From your first appointment to physical therapy services and follow-ups, we are committed to keeping everyone current on your progress.
At Arizona Center for Hand to Shoulder Surgery, we look forward to giving you the personalized care that you deserve. Serving patients of all ages and with varying conditions, we look forward to offering you unsurpassed experience and respect that works best for you. Call our office at (602) 258-4788 for more information about the services that we provide.